Phone Number For Ollie Dog Food
Today we’re examining the fresh dog food brand name Ollie in order to help YOU decide– is Ollie worth trying for your dog?
Allow’s dig in!
Ollie Review: Key Points & Recap
- Ollie is a fresh dog food shipment service that offers personalized pre-portioned freshly-cooked dog food.
- They supply numerous vet-designed dishes featuring USA-sourced hen, beef, lamb, or turkey .
- Lots of owners find that changing to Ollie’s fresh food causes shinier coats, fewer allergies, even more energy, and far better overall wellness for their pets.
- Unique discount for our visitors– get 60% off your first box of Ollie!
What is Ollie & What is “Fresh” Dog Food?
Ollie is a brand name of fresh dog food brand name that gives direct shipment food on a registration basis.
Ollie’s dishes are made to focus on top quality and also freshness, with minimally-processed foods containing big amounts of real animal protein and also organ meats, together with fruits, veggies, as well as included superfoods to profit canine wellness.
The belief is that fresh foods can provide even more nutrients to pets than ultra-processed completely dry kibble. It’s difficult to state without a doubt whether fresh dog food is naturally ” far better”, but it does appear that lots of canines that have previously suffered some tummy issues or allergic reactions do better on a fresh diet plan like Ollie.
Ollie Ingredients & Recipes
A couple points worth keeping in mind regarding Ollie’s component list:
- Actual meat is the leading active ingredient, complied with by body organ meat.
- Having the # 1 and also # 2 ingredients as entire meats as well as body organ meats causes a protein-packed make-up, with dishes varying from 35%– 44% healthy protein (with a completely dry matter evaluation).
- Recipes consist of lots of veggies, with kale, carrots, pumpkin, spinach, peas, squash, and also others.
- All dishes are designed by veterinarians.
- No fillers like wheat, corn, or soy .
- No fabricated flavors, preservatives, or by-products.
- Recipes are minimally processed as well as human-grade– you might eat it, if you wanted to!
For those that are nervous concerning the FDA’s alert of a undetermined relationship between grain-free dog food as well as DCM, Ollie likewise has a grain-inclusive recipe; their hen dish includes a healthy and balanced dose of rice, in addition to carrots, chia seeds, spinach, potatoes, and other yummy components.
Ollie uses 4 recipes that owners can choose from:
- Beef: Beef, beef heart, sweet potato, peas, potato, beef kidney, carrot, beef liver, spinach, chia seed, dicalcium phosphate, blueberries, fish oil (preserved with tocopherols), iodized salt, zinc gluconate, rosemary, vitamin E supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), potassium iodide | 37% protein with completely dry matter evaluation
- Hen: Chicken, hen gizzard, carrots, peas, chicken liver, rice, chia seeds, spinach, potatoes, entire dried out eggs, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, blueberries, fish oil, Iodized salt, cod liver oil, zinc gluconate, rosemary, copper gluconate, vitamin E supplement, potassium Iodide, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2) | 35% healthy protein with dry issue evaluation
- Turkey: Turkey bust, turkey liver, kale, carrots, lentils, blueberries, coconut oil, pumpkin, chia seeds, dicalcium phosphate, iodized salt, zinc gluconate, cod liver oil, iron sulfate, manganese gluconate, manganese sulfate, copper gluconate, vitamin E supplement, thiamin hydrochloride, potassium iodate | | 44% protein with dry matter analysis
- Lamb: Lamb, lamb liver, butternut squash, kale, chickpeas, cranberries, potato, chia seeds, dicalcium phosphate, iodized salt, calcium carbonate, zinc gluconate, taurine, vitamin E supplement, iron sulfate, pantothenic acid, potassium iodate, manganese gluconate, thiamin hydrochloride, folic acid | 36% healthy protein with dry matter analysis
Ollie Food Block
Ollie Review: My Personal Experience
Let’s enter my personal experience with Ollie and also see what Remy thought of all of it.
Prefer video? You can check out our video clip evaluation as well!
Component 1: Ollie Arrives!
When our very first box of Ollie dog food showed up, it was rather exciting!
Remy’s fresh food showed up in icy blocks, which were maintained ultra-cold with dry ice! The food blocks were so cold that they shed my fingers a little– don’t be foolish like me, put on some handwear covers!
Ollie Fresh Food Review
As soon as Remy’s fresh food was securely stored in the fridge freezer (we did need to make some significant room for his eats– just a good justification to finish off the gelato), I read through the material that included the Ollie delivery.
I understand this is a small thing, but I absolutely love the container Ollie sent out with Remy’s food delivery.
It’s charming and also– I need to state– truly, truly beneficial. When trying fresh dog food in the past with The Farmer’s Dog, handling the dog food packs was a little a discomfort. I had to keep re-wrapping the dog food packages in cellophane or a 2nd plastic bag to maintain everything secured as well as hygienic in the fridge.
Ollie’s consisted of tupperware is a best suitable for the fresh food packs, making it easy to pop a half-pack in the container as well as whip it out for dinner.
It’s also worth noting that the food packs themselves are truly well designed. The plastic tabs are easy to open and also the top sheet of plastic slides right off, making it really easy to dig the food.
The packages likewise have a bit of a lip on the top which handled to keep my counter quite darn clean– I hardly ever had a roaming piece of food mistake. Easier cleaning is constantly valued!
Ollie Packaging Top
Part 2: Making the Switch & Transitioning to Ollie
With Ollie ( and also any dog food switch for that matter), it’s important to make the change gradually. Switching your dog’s diet from one sort of food to one more without any progressive transition is a recipe for an upset stomach.
This belongs to the reason I constantly examine individuals that claim that a particular brand of dog food provided their dog looseness of the bowels, as it might pertain to not correctly moving your dog to a brand-new food, as opposed to being entirely the food’s fault.
Anyway, as instructed, we started out giving Remy just 1/4 of Ollie, together with 3/4 of his typical kibble. We did that for two days, then switched to 1/2 and also 1/2 for one more couple of days, prior to finally switching over completely to Ollie.
ollie feeding guidelines
Component 3: What Did Remy Think Of It?
Remy definitely loved his fresh food experience with Ollie! He might have liked it a little also a lot.
I usually feed Remy at 5:30 pm. This timetable has never made any type of response from Remy in the past. He generally simply hangs around or sleeps up until I call him over for dinner.
After switching to Ollie, Remy began to get very antsy at around 5:00 pm, grumbling at me to feed him. It was tough to stand firm and also make him wait!
His modification in attitude certainly seems to show that he’s a big fan. That, as well as the massive amounts of drool he would dispense as I prepared his dish!
LickiMats + Ollie: A Great Match
Due to the fact that Remy absolutely loves eating his supper out of problem toys, I was initially a little anxious concerning switching to fresh dog food.
Normally we placed some kibble in a Kong Wobbler as well as let him have at it– he has a lot fun!
Kong Wobbler 1
Given that fresh food is damp as well as sticky , a lot of our preferred kibble-dispensing problem playthings were out when feeding with Ollie. However, I simply made a decision to begin utilizing much more LickiMats as well as packed Kongs as well as it worked out fantastic.
LickiMats are a pretty awesome tool to utilize in conjunction with fresh food– pushing the food right into a LickiMat will certainly take your dog significantly even more time to complete it, and the licking motion is very relaxing for nervous puppers.
Ollie Food Scooper
Ollie With LickiMat
As a reward, attempt cold the icy Ollie-filled LickiMat– that should keep even ultra-hungry dogs inhabited for at least 30 mins or longer!
Part 4: What Were the Results?
So– after attempting Ollie for a couple weeks, what were the outcomes?
Several proprietors have actually demonstrated observing a shinier layer, reduced itching because of allergic reactions, improved power and also– in many cases– also some behavior renovations, after switching to Ollie’s fresh food.
What concerning me– did I observe any type of kind of change in Remy? I did discover a few big modifications worth noting:
1. Poop Improvements
Among the significant points I discovered after switching over Remy to Ollie was his poop! His poops obtained smaller, greener, as well as much less stinky– all basic signs of improved health.
2. Reduced Itching & Allergies
One more point I really did not promptly see up until switching over back to Remy’s old kibble was that Ollie absolutely minimized Remy’s itchiness.
Remy has been an scratchy kid for quite a while now, so I’ve gotten rather familiar with his licking and also scratching . I really did not make any kind of specific note or observations concerning his itching when I changed Remy to Ollie.
When switching over off of Ollie and also back to his original kibble, I swiftly recognized Remy was itching as well as scratching a lot even more than he did in the past.
Considering that he stabbed in the back kibble, he’s been licking his paws a lot extra, indicating that he possibly has some allergic reaction problems that Ollie had been assisting with. This indicates I’ll most likely wind up making the button back to Ollie eventually, or– at least– will trying out various other sort of foods that can assist Remster with his allergies.
Ollie Cost: What You’ll Pay
As you could have thought of, Ollie isn’t precisely inexpensive.
The precise rate of your Ollie shipment will depend on the size as well as needs of your dog, yet Ollie prices roughly anywhere from about $3.50 daily to feed a 10 lb dog, and as much as $11 per day for an 80 pound dog.
Regrettably, this might be outside of numerous pet moms and dads’ spending plans.
— it is worth considering some of the various other advantages of feeding your dog a fresh diet plan when reviewing expense vs worth.
For one, complimentary shipment means time and initiative conserved since you won’t require to frequently check out PetSmart and lug around huge bags of kibble.
Feeding your dog a healthier food lasting can additionally mean fewer trips to the vet’s office, saving severe money in time as well as potentially extending your pooch’s life-span.
Do not fail to remember– Our readers can get 60% off their very first box of Ollie! While this isn’t a price cut that will last long-term, it absolutely makes the concept of at the very least trying and also experimenting with fresh dog food far more attainable, even for tight budget plans.
Ollie Review Recap: Cons & pros
Allow’s sum up the advantages and disadvantages of Ollie.
- Fresh, premium food
- Better for digestion + may relieve some health and wellness problems as well as allergic reaction problems
- Smaller, firmer, less fragrant poops
- Does not call for careful managing like raw food does, while still providing a few of the exact same
- Pre-portioned packets for included benefit and also to stop overfeeding
- Dog food is provided to your door– no carrying heavy bags of kibble around town
- Great for using together with LickiMats or kongs
- [ Bonus offer] Consists of lovable multiple-use dog food container, which establishes Ollie apart a little bit when it concerns comparing Ollie vs Farmer’s Dog vs Nom Nom.
- Pricey as a lasting food choice
- Not compatible with many problem playthings
- Somewhat a lot more job than feeding kibble (although about the exact same amount of initiative as feeding damp canned dog food).
- Not extremely portable– it’s absolutely not as convenient as kibble for on-the-go eating.
- Not excellent for training work– if you typically utilize your dog’s food as a training incentive, damp fresh food simply doesn’t work as well.
Is Ollie Worth It For Your Dog?
If you intend to supply your dog terrific grub, absolutely offer Ollie a try.
It’s a very high-quality fresh food with an remarkable active ingredient checklist. While Ollie is a excellent option for any dog, owners of pet dogs who are choosy eaters, have sensitive bellies, or have questionable poops will particularly benefit from trying Ollie out.
At 60% off your initial box, it’s absolutely a minimum of worth trying and also assessing on your own if the benefits deserve the price. While I really did not see any amazing adjustments in Remy, his poop renovation were great, he was crazy about the food, and it feels like the food may have assisted with his allergies.
Be cautious– you could have a difficult time going back to kibble when your dog offers you those huge young puppy dog eyes begging for even more of the fresh things!
Is Ollie Dog Food Raw?
No, Ollie dog food is fresh food that is delicately cooked with minimal processing to keep nutrients.
Just How Much Does Ollie Cost?
Ollie’s rates depends upon the dimension of your dog (bigger pets need ore food, so are much more pricey to feed).
Normally, Ollie costs anywhere from approximately $3.50 daily to feed a 10 lb dog, as well as up to $11 each day for an 80 pound dog.
Don’t forget, you can additionally obtain fantastic discount rates on your initial order of Ollie with some of the deals mentioned in this write-up.
Is Ollie Good for Dogs?
Yes! Ollie is made with costs components as well as fresh meats, fruits, and veggies. This food additionally flaunts impressive protein numbers, ranging anywhere from 35%– 44% protein!
Have you ever before tried feeding your dog Ollie? What was your experience like? Share your ideas in the remarks listed below!
When trying fresh dog food in the past with The Farmer’s Dog, managing the dog food packs was a bit of a pain. I had to keep re-wrapping the dog food packages in cellophane or a 2nd plastic bag to maintain every little thing sealed and also sanitary in the fridge.
Includes adorable multiple-use dog food container, which establishes Ollie apart a little bit when it comes to comparing Ollie vs Farmer’s Dog vs Nom Nom.
Ollie is made with costs ingredients and fresh meats, fruits, and also veggies. Have you ever attempted feeding your dog Ollie?