Ollie Dog Food 60 Off
Today we’re reviewing the fresh dog food brand name Ollie in order to assist YOU decide– is Ollie worth trying for your dog?
Let’s dig in!
Ollie Review: Key Points & Recap
- Ollie is a fresh dog food shipment solution that offers tailored pre-portioned freshly-cooked dog food.
- They supply numerous vet-designed dishes including USA-sourced hen, lamb, beef, or turkey .
- Lots of proprietors find that switching to Ollie’s fresh food results in shinier layers, less allergic reactions, even more power, and also far better total health for their canines.
- Unique discount rate for our readers– obtain 60% off your initial box of Ollie!
What is Ollie & What is “Fresh” Dog Food?
Ollie is a brand of fresh dog food brand that provides direct shipment food on a registration basis.
Ollie’s dishes are made to focus on top quality as well as quality, with minimally-processed foods including large amounts of real animal healthy protein as well as body organ meats, in addition to fruits, veggies, and also added superfoods to profit canine wellness.
The idea is that fresh foods can give even more nutrients to canines than ultra-processed dry kibble. It’s hard to say for certain whether fresh dog food is naturally “better”, yet it does appear that numerous dogs that have formerly suffered some stomach issues or allergies do much better on a fresh diet like Ollie.
Ollie Ingredients & Recipes
A couple points worth keeping in mind about Ollie’s active ingredient listing:
- Genuine meat is the leading component, followed by body organ meat.
- Having the # 1 as well as # 2 components as whole meats as well as body organ meats results in a protein-packed make-up, with recipes varying from 35%– 44% protein (with a dry matter evaluation).
- Dishes include tons of veggies, with kale, carrots, pumpkin, spinach, peas, squash, as well as others.
- All recipes are made by veterinarians.
- No fillers like soy, wheat, or corn .
- No artificial tastes, preservatives, or by-products.
- Dishes are minimally processed and also human-grade– you could consume it, if you wished to!
For those that fidget regarding the FDA’s alert of a unknown correlation in between grain-free dog food and DCM, Ollie likewise has a grain-inclusive dish; their chicken dish includes a healthy and balanced dose of rice, in addition to carrots, chia seeds, spinach, potatoes, as well as other yummy active ingredients.
Ollie uses four recipes that owners can select from:
- Beef: Beef, beef heart, wonderful potato, peas, potato, beef kidney, carrot, beef liver, spinach, chia seed, dicalcium phosphate, blueberries, fish oil (preserved with tocopherols), iodized salt, zinc gluconate, rosemary, vitamin E supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), potassium iodide | 37% healthy protein with completely dry issue analysis
- Chicken: Chicken, hen gizzard, carrots, peas, chicken liver, rice, chia seeds, spinach, potatoes, entire dried out eggs, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, blueberries, fish oil, Iodized salt, cod liver oil, zinc gluconate, rosemary, copper gluconate, vitamin E supplement, potassium Iodide, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2) | 35% healthy protein with completely dry issue analysis
- Turkey: Turkey breast, turkey liver, kale, carrots, lentils, blueberries, coconut oil, pumpkin, chia seeds, dicalcium phosphate, iodized salt, zinc gluconate, cod liver oil, iron sulfate, manganese gluconate, manganese sulfate, copper gluconate, vitamin E supplement, thiamin hydrochloride, potassium iodate | | 44% healthy protein with dry matter analysis
- Lamb: Lamb, lamb liver, butternut squash, kale, chickpeas, cranberries, potato, chia seeds, dicalcium phosphate, iodized salt, calcium carbonate, zinc gluconate, taurine, vitamin E supplement, iron sulfate, pantothenic acid, potassium iodate, manganese gluconate, thiamin hydrochloride, folic acid | 36% protein with completely dry issue analysis
Ollie Food Block
Ollie Review: My Personal Experience
Let’s enter my personal experience with Ollie and also see what Remy idea of it all.
Prefer video clip? You can take a look at our video clip testimonial as well!
Part 1: Ollie Arrives!
When our initial box of Ollie dog food arrived, it was rather amazing!
Remy’s fresh food arrived in icy blocks, which were kept ultra-cold with dry ice! The food blocks were so chilly that they burned my fingers a little– do not be dumb like me, wear some handwear covers!
Ollie Fresh Food Review
As soon as Remy’s fresh food was safely packed away in the freezer (we did need to make some considerable room for his eats– simply a good reason to finish off the gelato), I review the material that came with the Ollie delivery.
I recognize this is a small thing, however I absolutely love the container Ollie sent with Remy’s food delivery.
It’s adorable and also– I need to state– truly, really useful. When attempting fresh dog food in the past with The Farmer’s Dog, managing the dog food packs was a little a discomfort. I had to keep re-wrapping the dog food packages in cellophane or a 2nd plastic bag to maintain whatever secured and sanitary in the fridge.
Ollie’s consisted of tupperware is a ideal suitable for the fresh food packs, making it simple to stand out a half-pack in the container and also whip it out for supper.
It’s likewise worth noting that the food loads themselves are truly well created. The plastic tabs are very easy to open and the leading sheet of plastic slides right off, making it actually easy to dig the food.
The packages likewise have a bit of a lip on the top which managed to maintain my counter pretty darn clean– I seldom had a stray piece of food mistake. Simpler cleanup is constantly appreciated!
Ollie Packaging Top
Component 2: Making the Switch & Transitioning to Ollie
With Ollie ( as well as any type of dog food button for that issue), it’s vital to make the transition slowly. Changing your dog’s diet regimen from one type of food to another without any progressive transition is a recipe for an upset stomach.
This becomes part of the reason I always examine people who claim that a particular brand name of dog food provided their dog looseness of the bowels, as it could pertain to not correctly migrating your dog to a brand-new food, as opposed to being entirely the food’s fault.
Anyhow, as instructed, we started out giving Remy just 1/4 of Ollie, in addition to 3/4 of his typical kibble. We did that for two days, after that changed to 1/2 as well as 1/2 for one more number of days, before ultimately changing totally to Ollie.
ollie feeding directions
Component 3: What Did Remy Think Of It?
Remy definitely enjoyed his fresh food experience with Ollie! Actually, he may have liked it a little too much.
I typically feed Remy at 5:30 pm. This routine has never ever made any sort of reaction from Remy in the past. He generally simply hangs around or rests till I call him over for dinner.
But, after switching over to Ollie, Remy began to obtain very restless at around 5:00 pm, whining at me to feed him. It was tough to persevere and make him wait!
His modification in perspective definitely appears to show that he’s a large follower. That, and the copious amounts of drool he would give as I prepared his bowl!
LickiMats + Ollie: A Great Match
Because Remy absolutely loves consuming his dinner out of puzzle playthings, I was initially a little worried regarding switching to fresh dog food.
Usually we placed some kibble in a Kong Wobbler and also allow him have at it– he has a lot enjoyable!
Kong Wobbler 1
Because fresh food is sticky as well as wet , a number of our preferred kibble-dispensing challenge toys were out when feeding with Ollie. I just decided to begin using much more LickiMats as well as packed Kongs and also it worked out great.
LickiMats are a rather amazing device to make use of in conjunction with fresh food– pushing the food right into a LickiMat will certainly take your dog considerably even more time to finish it, and also the licking activity is extremely relaxing for nervous puppers.
Ollie Food Scooper
Ollie With LickiMat
As a benefit, try freezing the icy Ollie-filled LickiMat– that should maintain also ultra-hungry pet dogs occupied for at least 30 minutes or longer!
Component 4: What Were the Results?
So– after attempting Ollie for a pair weeks, what were the results?
Numerous owners have demonstrated noticing a shinier coat, decreased itching because of allergies, boosted power and– sometimes– even some behavioral improvements, after switching to Ollie’s fresh food.
Yet what about me– did I notice any type of sort of change in Remy? I did see a couple of large changes worth keeping in mind:
1. Poop Improvements
Among the significant things I noticed after switching over Remy to Ollie was his poop! His poops obtained smaller sized, greener, and much less foul-smelling– all basic signs of enhanced health and wellness.
2. Lowered Itching & Allergies
Another point I really did not quickly notice until switching back to Remy’s old kibble was that Ollie definitely minimized Remy’s itching.
Remy has been an itchy kid for quite a while currently, so I’ve gotten quite familiar with his licking and also scraping . I didn’t make any type of particular note or observations concerning his itching when I switched over Remy to Ollie.
When changing off of Ollie and also back to his initial kibble, I promptly realized Remy was itching and scraping a lot even more than he did previously.
Considering that he stabbed in the back kibble, he’s been licking his paws a whole lot extra, showing that he probably has some allergy concerns that Ollie had actually been assisting with. This means I’ll probably end up making the button back to Ollie at some time, or– at the minimum– will try out various other type of foods that can assist Remster with his allergies.
Ollie Cost: What You’ll Pay
As you could have thought of, Ollie isn’t precisely inexpensive.
The specific cost of your Ollie shipment will certainly rely on the size and requirements of your dog, yet Ollie costs approximately anywhere from around $3.50 daily to feed a 10 pound dog, as well as as much as $11 daily for an 80 pound dog.
Regrettably, this might be beyond many pet parents’ budget plans.
However– it is worth considering several of the various other benefits of feeding your dog a fresh diet when evaluating price vs worth.
For one, cost-free delivery means time and also initiative saved given that you won’t require to consistently go to PetSmart and lug around gigantic bags of kibble.
Feeding your dog a healthier food long-lasting could additionally suggest fewer trips to the veterinarian’s office, saving significant money in time and also potentially prolonging your pooch’s life-span.
Do not fail to remember– Our viewers can get 60% off their initial box of Ollie! While this isn’t a discount that will last long-lasting, it definitely makes the suggestion of a minimum of experimenting as well as attempting with fresh dog food far more possible, also for tight spending plans.
Ollie Review Recap: Cons & pros
Allow’s sum up the advantages and disadvantages of Ollie.
- Fresh, high-quality food
- Better for digestion + may ease some wellness issues and also allergic reaction concerns
- Smaller sized, firmer, less scent-laden poops
- Does not need mindful taking care of like raw food does, while still providing a few of the very same
- Pre-portioned packets for included comfort as well as to avoid overfeeding
- Dog food is delivered to your door– no bring heavy bags of kibble around community
- Great for making use of together with LickiMats or kongs
- [ Benefit] Includes charming recyclable dog food container, which sets Ollie apart a bit when it involves contrasting Ollie vs Farmer’s Dog vs Nom Nom.
- Pricey as a lasting food choice
- Not compatible with the majority of challenge playthings
- A little more job than feeding kibble (although regarding the same amount of initiative as feeding wet canned dog food).
- Not extremely mobile– it’s certainly not as convenient as kibble for on-the-go eating.
- Not terrific for training job– if you normally utilize your dog’s food as a training reward, damp fresh food simply does not function.
Is Ollie Worth It For Your Dog?
If you want to provide your dog fantastic grub, certainly offer Ollie a try.
It’s a really high-quality fresh food with an impressive active ingredient listing. While Ollie is a wonderful choice for any type of dog, proprietors of pets who are picky eaters, have delicate stomachs, or have doubtful poops will particularly take advantage of attempting Ollie out.
At 60% off your first box, it’s absolutely at the very least worth trying and assessing for yourself if the advantages are worth the cost. While I really did not see any amazing changes in Remy, his poop renovation were excellent, he loved the food, and also it feels like the food may have aided with his allergies.
Be cautious– you may have a tough time returning to kibble when your dog offers you those huge young puppy dog eyes pleading for even more of the fresh things!
Is Ollie Dog Food Raw?
No, Ollie dog food is fresh food that is gently cooked with minimal handling to maintain nutrients.
Just How Much Does Ollie Cost?
Ollie’s prices depends on the dimension of your dog ( larger canines call for ore food, so are much more costly to feed).
Usually, Ollie sets you back anywhere from roughly $3.50 daily to feed a 10 pound dog, as well as up to $11 daily for an 80 lb dog.
Do not forget, you can likewise get great price cuts on your very first order of Ollie with some of the deals stated in this short article.
Is Ollie Good for Dogs?
Yes! Ollie is made with premium active ingredients and also fresh meats, fruits, and veggies. This food likewise boasts impressive protein numbers, ranging anywhere from 35%– 44% protein!
Have you ever before attempted feeding your dog Ollie? What was your experience like? Share your thoughts in the remarks below!
When trying fresh dog food in the past with The Farmer’s Dog, handling the dog food packs was a bit of a discomfort. I had to keep re-wrapping the dog food packages in cellophane or a 2nd plastic bag to keep every little thing secured and also hygienic in the fridge.
Includes adorable recyclable dog food container, which sets Ollie apart a little bit when it comes to comparing Ollie vs Farmer’s Dog vs Nom Nom.
Ollie is made with premium ingredients as well as fresh meats, fruits, and veggies. Have you ever attempted feeding your dog Ollie?